The Delta STEREO distills all of Classé’s innovation and knowledge into a compact high-performance stereo amplifier.
In situations where dual mono amplifiers can’t be accommodated, Delta STEREO offers uncompromising performance in a single component.
The first 12.5W of power output are pure Class A, and with a total of 250W per channel at its command (over 350W/Ch @ 2Ω), this compact, powerful amplifier drives loudspeakers with utmost confidence.
- Up to 12.5W per Channel delivered in pure Class A operation
- 250W per Channel total
- Massive, high-quality power supply
- Custom toroidal transformer
Delta STEREO delivers exceptional clarity. Every effort has been made to preserve complete separation between channels, delivering the natural, expansive sound that Classé is legendary for.
- Hand-laid circuit boards
- 6-layer circuit boards provide for shortened signal and power pathways with lowest noise
- 22 4-pole Mundorf® capacitors
- Custom-made Navcom® feet to absorb vibrations
- Furutech® rhodium-plated RCA and torque-guard speaker connectors
Delta STEREO has presence. It’s capabilities are expressed through design and it looks fantastic in any room or installation.
Superb material finishes and a pair of custom-designed illuminated VU meters display power output for both channels beautifully.
Delta Series design concept is to create a monument to sound. This amplifier looks every bit has capable as it sounds.